This website is operated by Aggreko plc, having its registered office at 120 Bothwell Street , Glasgow, G2 7JS, UK, and being registered in Scotland – Registration Number SC177553.
For the purposes of this statement, “Aggreko” means Aggreko plc and its subsidiaries.
1. If you can access the Aggreko website you agree to be bound by the conditions in this legal statement and further agree that the Courts of Scotland shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from this legal statement. If you do not agree with the conditions in this legal statement, do not use this website.
2. All rights, including copyright, in the content of the Aggreko website and in the software and databases underlying the Aggrego website are licensed by Aggreko or are owned and controlled for these purposes by Aggreko.
3. In accessing the Aggreko website, you agree that you may only download, copy and print extracts of the content for your own personal non-commercial use on the basis that no documents or related graphics on the Aggreko plc website are modified in any way and no graphics on the Aggreko plc website are used separately from accompanying text.
4. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, print, store (in any medium), distribute, transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the Aggreko website for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Aggreko plc.
5. Links to third party websites from the Aggreko website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Aggreko website and you access these websites at your own risk. Aggreko assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which the Aggreko website has links. If you would like to link to the Aggreko website, you may do so only with Aggreko’s prior written consent and provided that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the Aggreko website.
6. While Aggreko has taken every effort to ensure that the information contained within the website is correct, Aggreko does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the information on the Aggreko website and you should be aware that the information may be incomplete or inaccurate or may have become out of date. Aggreko may make changes to the material on the website or to the products described in it at any time without notice. Aggreko does not make any commitment to update such material.
7. To the extent permitted by law Aggreko shall not be liable or responsible to any person for any loss, costs, expenses or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in this website. Nothing in this statement shall exclude or limit Aggreko’s liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
8. The material contained in this website about Aggreko is a guide only. It is not intended as a recommendation to buy, sell or hold any securities of Aggreko, does not constitute an offer or invitation to sell, or any solicitation of any offer to buy, any such securities in any jurisdiction and must not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision. The price of shares and the income from them can go down as well as up. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance. If you are not sure what you should do with regard to shares, securities or other investments in Aggreko, please consult your financial advisor.
9. By accessing the Aggreko website in any jurisdiction, it is your responsibility to observe the laws and regulatory requirements of the relevant jurisdiction, including obtaining any governmental, regulatory or other consents required in such jurisdiction or observing any other formality or restriction in such jurisdiction. If access to the Aggreko website and/or the information contained in it is unlawful in the jurisdiction from which you wish to access it, you should not access the Aggreko website and if you choose to do so, you do so entirely at your own risk. If you breach any of these terms, your permission to use the Aggreko website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded, copied or printed extracts from the Aggreko website. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.